Wednesday 7 February 2007

New job?

Got totally fed up at work today. Nothing major happened, just one small thing that I was/am really unhappy about. Anyway, feeling miserable I contemplated job hunting but it's difficult when you've been with a company as long as I have been with this one. If I went elsewhere I'd probably have to travel further and it could be "out of the frying pan, into the fire". After all I am comfortable in this job, I know everyone, I've experienced a lot of roles. Hmmn, I know I won't do anything... but anyway it's a good excuse for something from Harold's Planet (visit the site and play with the Grisbium Dawn Chorus - it always makes me smile).


It comes up a bit small to read here - click the picture to see it full size on the Harold's Planet blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey tinks

Just working out how to reply to these blog entries.

Don't give up with the job, chnging jobs is always a good step but just make sure it's something that will be better and will let you use your skills, you've got a lot to offer but make sure whatever you do, that you stay happy :)

tinks said...

Thanks Nom - I'm sure I'll get over it! Have ranted a fair bit now so it's almost out of my system! :D