Sunday 25 February 2007

What flavour ice cream are you?

While browsing through some other blogs I came across one where someone had done this and thought I'd give it a go. Here are my results. I have to say I wouldn't have described myself like this.

You Are Strawberry Ice Cream

A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.

You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.

4 comments:

enidd said...

enid came out as vanilla, which she's not at all happy about.

Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

I'm rocky road. My brothers always liked rocky road. I didn't like them. I don't like being rocky road.

Unknown said...

I czme ou the same as you, spooky!!

tinks said...

enid and lmm
I like vanilla, and rocky road, but don't know what the silly quiz says they mean about you. I know, I could go back and try answering all the questions in different ways, but would much rather you said.

joan
What a suprise! (Not really.) Maybe we are more alike than we'd like to think. Your influence has obviously had an effect on me!

Going by favourite flavours I would have said I'd be chocolate. I don't know what that means with the silly quiz but I just love Losely chocolate ice cream with a huuuuge dollop of their double cream. Yum.